Station House, Muswell Hill, N10
Seven apartments and two houses Prices from £685,000
Located in the highly desirable area of Muswell Hill in North London, Station House is a collection of seven 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and two 3 and 4 bedroom houses.
Situated within the Fortis Green conservation area in the London Borough of Haringey, the locally listed red brick former Police Station building is close to the busy shops and local restaurants of Muswell Hill and just a 10 minute walk from East Finchley underground station.
A lovely place to live with parkland, open spaces and Coldfall Wood, Highgate Wood and Coppetts Wood within easy walking distance, Station House is also within the catchment area of a number of outstanding schools.
- 10 minute walk to East Finchley Underground Station in Zone 3 on the Northern Line
- Good bus connections with direct routes both to the City and the West End
- M1 only a 15 minute drive with easy access via the North Circular to the North of England
- 1.3 miles to Alexandra Palace with its 196 acres of beautiful parkland, boating lake and city views
- Under 1 mile from Muswell Hill Golf Club