We’re seeking an enthusiastic Aftercare Administrator to join our Bristol team. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will support the Customer Care Manager in delivering exceptional service across a number of bespoke projects.
The Aftercare Administrator will be:
- Handling all incoming customer queries and questions via email and telephone
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Speaking to customers and clients, answering queries, and resolving issues
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Monitoring incoming job tickets and distributing where required
- Liaising with residents and contractors, arranging access, updating on issues
- Scheduling post-completion PC meetings with residents
- Performing administrative tasks as assigned by the Customer Care Manager
- Referring problematic issues that they cannot solve to management
- Escalating enquiries to the appropriate team, where necessary
- Responsible for updating aftercare information supplied to external call handling company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Organisational skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise, work efficiently and use initiative and problem-solving skills when situations are presented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to react to situations in a calm and professional manner.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org