Acorn Property Group are looking for an Assistant Development Manager to join our growing team in Bristol. This role has a broad remit and will provide the opportunity to be involved in all stages of the project from acquisition to completion.
This position is ideal for someone with some experience in the industry who is looking to progress a career in residential development at one of the country’s most successful property developers. Should you wish you will also be offered support and assistance with completion of the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) to achieve membership of RICS.
- Qualification in a relevant subject – Planning, Architecture or Project Management preferred
- Previous experience of residential development within the UK (either as a consultant or client side) is preferred
- Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
- Motivated and demonstrates willingness to learn – this role would suit someone with a good aptitude for problem solving.
- Experience of the Planning process and Building Regulations
- Good team player with ability to liaise confidently and professionally with clients, consultants and construction teams.
- Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and programme scheduling.
- IT literate – able to use MS Office and architectural drawing packages
- Good command of written and spoken English and presentation skills.
- Able to work under own initiative, having good decision making skills and a keen sense of responsibility.
This role is for:
- Curious problem solver looking to learn more about property development
- Someone interested in delivering design led homes
- Opportunity to make an impact and turn concept into reality
- Self-motivated person that enjoys the responsibility of using own initiative to move projects forward
- ‘Can do’ attitude that can be flexible and creative to overcome challenges
- Work closely with development team which oversea all aspects of the development process; design, funding, project management, construction, sales
- Good communicator that is comfortable talking to design team
- Comfortable reading architectural and engineering drawings
- Be part of an ambitious and dynamic team based in Clifton
- Broad variety of development sizes ranging from a few homes to hundreds of homes, which include mixed used schemes and ambitious legacy schemes
- Developments are varied with different complexities to consider and overcome
- All projects and homes are bespoke and design led
- Many of our projects are award winning
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com