We currently have great opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant. This chosen candidate will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Prepare, review, and distribute monthly financial reports
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyse fluctuations
- Assist with producing quarterly Management accounts
- Prepare annual financial information to be provided to the external auditors/JV Partners
- Prepare monthly reports to JV Partners
- Coordinate the gathering of information and preparation of development appraisals for senior management.
- Running development appraisals of potential acquisitions of office, retail or mixed-use developments and providing scenario analysis for senior management
- Running the group-wide appraisals of committed and prospective developments across the core portfolio, including leasing opportunities.
- Prepare and Audit Loan statements to various lenders
- Auditing the appraisals on a monthly basis to ensure their accuracy and highlight any issues with future cash flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Equivalent qualification
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Property Industry experience would be beneficial
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to get hands-on in a wide range of tasks
- Confident dealing with senior management of the business
- Study support
- Training and development plans
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
If you’d like to be considered for this role then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com