Acorn is looking for a highly experienced administrator to join our Investment Bond team. Excellent attention to detail is key in this role as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills.
Main duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and delivering a comprehensive range of administrative services, including:
- Prepare and send personalised Welcome Packs to our investors
- Ensuring that relevant documentation is accurately completed and correctly filed
- Follow-up on all transactions to ensure instructions are executed as requested, and in a timely manner
- Ad hoc research on other investment Bonds in the market
- Proof reading marketing material and Bond newsletters
- Courtesy calls to investors and preparation of relevant file notes
- Managing suite of documents and ensuring they are all in place for the various Offerings
- Updating Bond spreadsheet (once investments are received a record is kept on this spreadsheet of information such as investment date, certificate number, amount invested, broker fee etc.)
- Assist with sourcing and purchasing gifts for investors
- Ensuring invoices are processed and paid on time
- Carrying out administration tasks and providing other support as required
Successful candidates will need:
Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, good verbal and written communication skills and a confident telephone manner, to enjoy working to deadlines, to be able to work independently as well as be part of a team, good numeracy ability and a willingness to accept additional responsibilities and take on ad hoc projects as required.
In return we offer a competitive package which includes flexible and remote working, private healthcare, pension contributions, training support and additional paid holiday for fundraising or voluntary work.
If you’d like to be considered for this role then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org