We are currently on the lookout for a Customer Care Administrator to join our growing Bristol region.
The role will include being the first point of contact for residents via email and telephone, initiating the process of raising defects/queries and providing overall administrative support to the wider team.
This role will suit a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering exemplary customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
• Handling all incoming customer queries and questions via email and telephone
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Speaking to customers and clients , answer queries and resolve issues
• Working closely with 3rd party suppliers / in-house departments to ensure customers’ needs are met at all times
• Maintaining a database of customer information
• Monitoring incoming job tickets and distributing where required
• Liaising with residents and contractors, arranging access, updating on issues
• Coordinating remedial works
• Scheduling PC meetings with residents
• Performing administrative tasks as assigned by the Customer Care Manager
• Referring problematic issues that they cannot solve to management
• Escalating enquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
• Previous experience within a similar position
• Impeccable written and spoken English
• Concise record keeping and time management
• Demonstrable customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise, work efficiently and use initiative and problem-solving skills when situations are presented
• React to situations in a calm and professional manner
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to evolving processes and adopt new procedures
• Proactive attitude
• Proficient IT skills
• Team player
• Ownership of tasks and databases
• Sense of urgency.
If you’d like to be considered for this role then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0117 240 4000.