We’re seeking an enthusiastic Document Controller to join our Bristol team. This role will suit a highly motivated, organised and passionate individual preferably with an architecture, construction or engineering background.
The Document Controller will be:
- Controlling company and project documentation.
- Improving existing document control procedures.
- Maintaining a systematic approach to the management of information within the construction team.
- Registering all formal change documentation.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing drawings and technical documents issued.
- Facilitate submission documentation transfer between external and internal server portals.
- Registering and saving all incoming and outgoing drawing and document files in accordance with the filing structure and systems.
- Preparing Drawing Issue Sheets for all formal issuing of drawings and technical documents, and ensure all documentation is correctly submitted.
- Preparing Returned Drawing Submission Sheets for all consultant and sub-contractor drawings returned with comments and mark-up.
- Assist project and site teams by monitoring project workflows, anticipating busy periods and deadlines, collating drawings, and technical documents.
- Assist Construction and Commercial teams by printing/scanning/distributing drawings and technical documents to internal and external recipients in electronic and paper form.
- Registering all outgoing construction documents.
- Ensuring documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with project programmes.
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits.
- Experience in a document controller role, preferably with an architecture, construction or engineering environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Logical, highly organised and with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Administration skills.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com