We are currently looking for a Graduate Surveyor / Estimator to join our professional team in Bristol. The majority of the role will centre around securing new projects/developments and you will need to liaise with a variety of departments. We are happy to support the successful candidate through their RICS APC.
Role and Responsibility
Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- Cost Estimates/Planning – elemental and detailed
- Prepare and update elemental and detailed cost items
- Research products and cost analysis
- Contract Administration
- Commercial Monitoring / FFC
- Assisting with project management procedures
- Assisting with consultant and main contractors/sub-contractor appointments
- Development / Project Brief development
Qualifications / Experience
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and hard-working, a fast learner with attention to detail, and they will have some knowledge of residential property market. A degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management, or studying for the same, would be useful but we will equally acknowledge relevant experience.
- The ability to manage & co-ordinate multiple tasks
- Good excel, word and outlook skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, management and negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills.