Acorn is looking for a highly experienced administrator to join our Acorn Property Invest team. Excellent attention to detail is key in this role as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills.
Main duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and delivering a comprehensive range of administrative services, including:
- Administrative support to the team including, but not limited to typing, updating Excel spreadsheets & filing.
- Ensuring that relevant documentation is accurately completed and correctly filed.
- Ad hoc research on other investment Bonds in the market
- Proof reading marketing material and Bond newsletters
- Managing suite of documents and ensuring they are all in place for the various Offerings.
- Assist with sourcing and purchasing gifts for investors.
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Set up meeting room in preparation for meetings and clearing up after
- Keeping stationary stocked and ordering of all office supplies
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the office, kitchen and restroom facilities. Liaising with cleaners.
Successful candidates will need:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Solid team working skills
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- 20 days annual leave plus additional leave for charity/fundraising work
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
If you’d like to be considered for this role then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com