We are looking for a professional Communications Assistant to join our team in north London. You’ll be responsible for facilitating internal operations, managing information, filing documents, and distributing company-related information. Editing and writing marketing and company materials will play a huge role in your duties.
The ideal candidate should be able to conduct research, prepare agendas, manage projects, as well as support sales initiatives and media coverage. They should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. Ultimately, the primary objective will be to ensure clear communication of the company’s message across multiple channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the execution of communications strategies.
- Offer administrative support to projects and in-house teams.
- Create and edit communications & marketing copy (e.g. press releases, newsletters, publications, social media posts).
- Maintain web content and implementation of social media strategies.
- Track projects and media exposure as well as update databases and media lists.
- Maintain calendars, schedules, and appointments.
- Research, write and edit content for distribution including photos and videos.
- Help the team develop public relations and promotional materials including the creation and distribution programs.
- Perform administrative marketing duties such as answering calls, preparing presentations, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and so on.
- Regularly collect data, prepare reports/presentations, and evaluate the status of the company’s public image and make recommendations for expanding or improving the public image.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Previous work experience as a Communications Assistant, Communications Specialist, Marketing Assistant, Copy/Content writer or similar role. Preferably in the finance/property industry.
- A high level of English language skills is a must.
- Knowledge of media relations and digital media strategies.
- Conversant with MS Office.
- Working knowledge of design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus.
- Proven proficiency in using various social media platforms or a strong desire to learn.
- Proven skills in marketing communications, web content management, social media marketing or public relations are a plus.
- Strong editing and researching skills.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills.
- Outstanding eye for detail.
- Strong organisation skills and detail oriented.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism (or a related field) or equivalent relevant experience.
If you’d like to be considered for this role then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com