Salary: Dependent on experience
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Mon-Fri
This is a stable role for an experienced purchase ledger clerk. This role will require you to process high volumes of invoices.
• Monitor and update ledgers
• Updating Spreadsheets
• Respond to queries internally and externally
• Assisting the Construction Director with ad hoc reporting and administration
• Other General Account Duties
Skills and experience required:
• Computer literate with experience of MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and capable of taking ownership of tasks
• Able to work on own initiative as well as a team player
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Property experience highly desirable, but not essential.
Please email cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org