We are currently seeking a site Sales Negotiator to join our growing team in Exeter, covering the South of Devon. You will be working closely with the Development, Construction and Marketing departments while selling well designed homes on some of Devon’s most unique developments.
Purpose of the Position:
• To achieve Sales & company targets to ensure continuous growth
• Maximising sales prices and expected rate of sales
• To represent Acorn to the highest professional standards of business
• To work closely with all departments to ensure that we deliver the best product, on time and striving for customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Managing database activity with designated sales teams, ensuring continued contact is kept with potential purchasers
• Expanding on the database – data capture with interested parties in order to send most relevant marketing material to them
• Reaction to customer enquires and purchasing enquires are in line with Acorns exceptions
• To achieve sales targets
• To maintain the presentation of the sales area including show homes to the highest standard
• Effectively manage all customers’ expectations and deliver excellent customer service
• Undertake market research and use the data to sell above the competition
• Effectively manage and resolve any customer complaints
• Assist in achieving legal completion and ensure that all properties are ready at handover and that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered
• Contribute to the marketing of the development and attend all promotional events
• Provide weekly reports to the Management team
• Help achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction
• To manage the on-going presentation on developments through our sales period on site
• Ensuring relationships are developed and maintained with business contacts
• Provide input in to marketing campaigns/ideas for current and future developments in line with development requirements
• Ensuring all sales paperwork is completed on time, accurately and sent to the relevant parties
• Manage the admin on purchaser extra’s – CER – CEC and Sales Extras tracker
• Monitoring the progress of existing sales to ensure the achievement of exchange to completion with in a reasonable timescale
• Maintain a good relationship with our solicitors and purchaser solicitors
• Market research and competitor analysis
• Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard, and ensure that adequate on-site and off-site signage is maintained
• Ensure that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports are completed within deadlines
• Provide weekly management internal reports and updates to line management
• Use incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit to the company.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications Required:
• Hard working with the desire to succeed, well organised with good time management
• Self motivated, ability to work on own initiative whilst also being a team player with a keen sense of responsibility
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Understanding of all departments’ roles and responsibilities in Acorn
• Market knowledge
• In-depth understanding of the Sales process from start to finish
• Previous experience within the industry.
Authority / Lines of Communication:
• Liaise and coordinate with marketing and referral agents
• Liaise and coordinate with solicitors
• Liaise and coordinate with Commercial, Construction, Marketing and After Sales from the start to end of all our developments.
Effective working relationships are an essential part of working life. The focus of this role is both:
o Colleagues within Bristol office,
o London HQ HR, Accounts, Administration.
o Financial advisors
o Marketing agents
o Purchasers past and existing.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com