We are on the lookout for a Senior Customer Care Manager to join our growing Bristol team.
The SCCM is responsible for managing and providing leadership to the Customer Care Maintenance Operatives and working closely with the Customer Care Manager, maintaining excellent customer satisfaction and monitoring performance in accordance with Company Procedures for Customer Care.
You will be responsible for ensuring all issues and defects are dealt with promptly and to the customers satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s policies and procedures.
Proactively manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (including our subcontractors, the supply chain, the construction team, and the Customer Care office team), with the Customer Care agenda at the heart of all interactions, to ensure Customer Care issues are minimised and handled efficiently.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage all areas of the AHCS customer care department and carry out processes
- Continue to identify any areas for improvement
- Undertake snagging and 12 months defects inspections
- Carry out visits to make sure you build a strong relationship with your customers
- Lead and motivate customer care operatives to achieve the best performance from them
- Attend build/sales meetings as required
- Deal with escalated customer issues
- Promote targets that need to be met by the customer care team
- Build strong relationships with all the departments to make sure support is given to customers when needed
- Any customer care issues are minimised and handled effectively
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of managing customer care teams
- Have a great knowledge of the construction process
- Coming from a housebuilder background is a must
- Great record in customer service
- Demonstrate ability to be adaptable
- Thrive in a busy, fast paced environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com