We are currently looking for an organised, efficient, and experienced Team Secretary to join our award-winning and innovative company.
Acorn is a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently and it is imperative that the post holder has previous experience of working in a busy office, providing a high level of service.
The successful candidate will be a good team player, with strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written), and they must be flexible, reliable and able to work independently using their own initiative.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing full secretarial support to the Group Operations Director and the wider team including
- producing fast and accurate audio typing (using Lexacom) compiling documents, letters and emails
- Updating and/or producing schedules and presentations
- Research material for reports and presentations
- Printing, copying and filing
- Organising entertainment (internal & external).
- Assisting with workload of secretarial colleagues and support staff as required
- Taking an active part in developing the role and working to provide increasing support for the team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Fast and accurate typing speed and a good eye for detail – a high level of accuracy is essential.
- Excellent organisation and prioritising abilities
- Professional conduct essential; diligent, complying with direction and instruction.
- Open and personable, able to listen, assimilate information and complete tasks efficiently.
- A team player but able to work unsupervised, taking pride and responsibility for work tasks/projects
- Ideally experience within a construction background, developer, engineering, surveying or maintenance
What we offer:
- Private healthcare with Bupa after 3 months
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com