Plot 21, The Courtyard, Duporth
This incredible 2 double bedrooms apartment feature an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, with integrated appliances and access to a private balcony with stunning sea views over St Austell Bay.
The apartment features 2 fantastic double bedrooms, with an en-suite bathroom to the master and underfloor heating throughout.
The home includes access to the landscaped courtyard and benefit from allocated undercover parking.
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Private balcony
- Sea views
- EPC rating B
- Underfloor heating
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Courtyard access
- Undercover parking
Click to enlarge
10.6m x 4.10m 34’9” x 13’5”
4.00m x 3.30m 13’1” x 10’9″
4.00m x 2.90m 13’1” x 9’6”
- Part of our Lifetime Living Collection these homes have numerous features which can be adapted over time if needed
- Character retained of old stone barns and Grade II listed clock tower
- Beautifully landscaped private courtyard
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and integrated appliances
Duporth Beach is sheltered and can be accessed on foot directly from The Courtyard.
Historic village and port offering a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes. Charlestown is also known for its tall ships and being a filming hotspot for many TV and film productions including Poldark.
The Courtyard at Duporth
The Courtyard at Duporth is a unique collection of thirty-eight, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Centred around a landscaped courtyard and a Grade II listed clock tower.